Have not gotten my order yet.
Posted: 25 March 2012 06:59 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-03-25

I made a order on March 13 and its been 13 days and i still have not gotten it, I live in Australia but even so it shouldn’t be taking this long should it?

Posted: 25 March 2012 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  145
Joined  2011-12-20

Hi AaronMC,

The delay to Australia is a common one. It can take around 30-40 days sometimes from the day the package initially shipped(1-3 business days after your order was placed) What happens is that a package can get held up in customs for an arbitrary amount of time. It happens pretty often.

Shoot us an email us at Sales[at]sanshee.com, so we can double check in case there’s any other reason your order may have been delayed. Keep us posted and we’ll take care of you if your package doesn’t arrive.

Posted: 15 November 2012 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-11-15

I ordered a T-shirt from your website 2 business weeks and have not received it. I live in the US and my name is Alexander M. and for the life of me don’t remember the order i hope can look it and find why i have not received my shirt it was the Nuka-Cola shirt 2x. my phone is [redacted]. hope to resolve this problem and get what I bought.

Posted: 15 November 2012 05:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  123
Joined  2011-12-19

Hi Alexander. Unfortunately we do not have that size Nuka Cola in stock at the moment, and it was not accurately marked out of stock. We should be getting some more in soon, however, and we will upgrade you to priority shipping and include something extra as well. Sorry for the wait.