Hello Again Friends! We're looking for a Logistics Assistant:
As the logistics assistant, you will be given a list of customer orders to pick and pack. This job is ideal for anyone who is comfortable with working independently, and is not allergic to dogs. Our office hours are 9am-5pm weekdays. In this role you must be able to work Monday mornings for at least five hours, but additional days and times are flexible. This position is part-time between 10 and 20 hours a week, with an hourly rate of $15.74 - $17.24 depending upon experience. If you're local to the Bremerton, WA area and are interested in contributing to team Sanshee, send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Logistics Assistant."
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Carry new boxes of merchandise up stairs.
- Prep merchandise such as labeling, folding, and bagging shirts.
- Flatten and recycle cardboard boxes.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Must be able to work at our office in downtown Bremerton WA.
- Must be available on Mondays.
- Must be able to work while standing.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner, upon training.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment, work autonomously, and comfortable with accountability.
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Interest in gaming and anime.
- Interest in working anime/gaming conventions.