Team Sanshee is made up of some of the most vibrant professional fans in the industry. We pride ourselves on our passion, flexibility, creative thinking and determination to always improve and develop with everything we do.
Sanshee HQ is conveniently located in downtown Bremerton, in the heart of Bremerton's burgeoning "Gamer District". Our office is a fun and creative environment featuring plenty of space for activities.
If you’d be interested in joining the Sanshee team in Bremerton. Send your resume and/or portfolio to Jobs@sanshee.com.
Life at Sanshee
We’re a small team with a lot of heart; while we don’t offer daily catered lunches or a company ball-pit, here are some of the perks of working in our office:
- Full health, dental and vision insurance for full time employees.
- Easy access to an affordable and breathtaking ferry commute that places you directly in the middle of the action of downtown Seattle!
- Our office is nestled in the center of Bremerton’s active gaming/geek/art community, adjacent two gaming bars, an arcade, two theaters, and an excellent hobby shop/game space for all your tabletop gaming needs.
- Dog friendly office. (We currently offer an unlimited petting plan with our resident Pug, Grunt.)
- Work in a relaxed environment and fun atmosphere! Our team is engaged with each-other and other members of the community. Whether it’s a quick Overwatch match between projects or participating in the neighborhood’s Nerd Pub Crawl, we always find ways to make work fun.
Seasonal Logistics Assistant
As the logistics assistant, you will be given a list of customer orders to pick and pack. This job is ideal for anyone who is comfortable with working independently, and is not allergic to dogs. Our office hours are 9am-5pm weekdays. In this role you must be able to work Monday mornings for at least five hours, but additional days and times are flexible. This position is part-time between 10 and 20 hours a week, with an hourly rate of $15.74 - $17.24 depending upon experience. If you're local to the Bremerton, WA area and are interested in contributing to team Sanshee, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title "Logistics Assistant."
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Carry new boxes of merchandise up stairs.
- Prep merchandise such as labeling, folding, and bagging shirts.
- Flatten and recycle cardboard boxes.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Must be able to work at our office in downtown Bremerton WA.
- Must be available on Mondays.
- Must be able to work while standing.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner, upon training.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment, work autonomously, and comfortable with accountability.
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Interest in gaming and anime.
- Interest in working anime/gaming conventions.
Store Operations Coordinator
A store has a lot of moving parts, and somebody needs to make sure those parts keep in good working order. It’s vital that our store has accurate information to run smoothly, so this position requires a great deal of data management, as you will be managing things like SKU’s, product listing details, prices, measurements, and much more, so a high level of organization and diligence are required. Even more-vital, a store needs things to sell, so a portion of this position involves ensuring that inventory is properly stocked and arrives when and where it is needed. Lastly, the ecommerce world is constantly shifting and changing, so keeping up to date on the newest apps, integrations, and features is also a key component to this role. This is the ideal position for someone who has an analytical mind and can find nirvana in a perfectly ordered spreadsheet.
- Create and maintain product listings and details on ecommerce platforms and databases.
- Research and keep up-to-date on online, shipping and point-of-sale platforms and apps.
- Communicate and troubleshoot with web and app developers.
- Coordinate product launches with marketing team.
- Maintain product collections on back end.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels.
- Create and file purchase orders.
- Arrange, track, and log inventory orders and shipments.
- Calculate and log inventory cost and quantities.
- Coordinate wholesale orders and shipments.
- File quality control reports.
- Generate, file, and submit sales reports.
- Document procedures.
- Communicate and coordinate with other team members.
- Files expense reports and receipts.
- Assist the logistics team when necessary.
- Travel to work conventions.
- Must be able to work at our office in Bremerton WA.
- Must be experienced with spreadsheet programs and formulas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-driven and motivated to seek out and learn new things.
- Must work efficiently and be detail-oriented.
- Moderate to advanced experience with spreadsheets.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within a team environment, and be independent/self-sufficient on solo tasks.
- Strong work ethic - diligence and persistence with assigned tasks.
- Experience with Shopify and Shopify related apps.
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms (ex. Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- A passion for the gaming, geek, and pop culture community.
- Experience with conventions.
This is an entry level position, however experienced applicants are also encouraged to apply.
This position is full time with a starting hourly rate of $17.00 - $20.00 hourly depending on level of experience and includes fully covered health insurance after a 2 month probationary period.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Store Operations Coordinator" somewhere in the title.
We are always looking for new freelance talent from all artistic backgrounds to work with. Graphic Artist, Illustrator, Sculptor, Photographer, Videographer, you name it; if you’re interested in contributing to team Sanshee, send us your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.