We're looking for an administrative assistant to help out around the office!
A business, especially a small one, can have a lot of moving parts, and in an ever-shifting world, keeping up can be a challenge greater than one single person. As an administrative assistant, you will assist leadership with the day-to-day administration of the company, and help tackle new challenges as they arise, so organization, meticulousness, and an eagerness to seek out and learn new things are vital.
- Organize, keep, and file company records.
- Data entry and spreadsheet management.
- Take and organize notes during company meetings.
- Maintain company calendar and schedules.
- Generate, file, and submit reports such as sales, sales tax, and royalty reports as required.
- Assist with billing tasks such as placing orders, arranging payments, and reconciling invoices.
- Assist in organization of company databases and guidebook.
- Assist in planning and booking company events.
- Monitor non-customer service emails and phone calls, responding and relaying messages when needed.
- Become familiar with all the roles in the company to better offer support when they need it.
- Must be able to work at our office in Bremerton WA.
- Moderate-to-advanced efficiency with office suites for both Google & Microsoft.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-driven and motivated to seek out and learn new things.
- A deep understanding and passion for the gaming, geek, and pop culture community.
- Occasional travel for conventions.
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Moderate to advanced experience with spreadsheets.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within a team environment, and be independent/self-sufficient on solo tasks.
- Strong work ethic - diligence and persistence with assigned tasks.
- Experience with anime & gaming conventions.
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Experience with Shopify and Shopify related apps.
- Sales experience.
This is an entry level position, however experienced applicants are also encouraged to apply.
This position is full time with a starting hourly rate of $16.50 - $17.50 and includes fully covered health insurance after a 2 month probationary period.
If you're a enthusiastic detail-oriented generalist with an appreciation for a finely calibrated spreadsheet, then submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com with "Administrative Assistant" somewhere in the title.