Team Sanshee is made up of some of the most vibrant professional fans in the industry. We pride ourselves on our passion, flexibility, creative thinking and determination to always improve and develop with everything we do.
Sanshee HQ is conveniently located in downtown Bremerton, in the heart of Bremerton's burgeoning "Gamer District". Our office is a fun and creative environment featuring plenty of space for activities.
If you’d be interested in joining the Sanshee team in Bremerton. Send your resume and/or portfolio to Jobs@sanshee.com.
Life at Sanshee
We’re a small team with a lot of heart; while we don’t offer daily catered lunches or a company ball-pit, here are some of the perks of working in our office:
- Full health, dental and vision insurance for full time employees.
- Easy access to an affordable and breathtaking ferry commute that places you directly in the middle of the action of downtown Seattle!
- Our office is nestled in the center of Bremerton’s active gaming/geek/art community, adjacent two gaming bars, an arcade, two theaters, and an excellent hobby shop/game space for all your tabletop gaming needs.
- Dog friendly office. (We currently offer an unlimited petting plan with our resident Pug, Grunt.)
- Work in a relaxed environment and fun atmosphere! Our team is engaged with each-other and other members of the community. Whether it’s a quick Overwatch match between projects or participating in the neighborhood’s Nerd Pub Crawl, we always find ways to make work fun.
Seasonal Logistics Assistant
As the logistics assistant, you will be given a list of customer orders to pick and pack. This job is ideal for anyone who is comfortable with working independently, and is not allergic to dogs. Our office hours are 9am-5pm weekdays. In this role you must be able to work Monday mornings for at least five hours, but additional days and times are flexible. This position is part-time between 10 and 20 hours a week, with an hourly rate of $14.00 - $15.00 depending upon experience. If you're local to the Bremerton, WA area and are interested in contributing to team Sanshee, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title "Logistics Assistant."
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Carry new boxes of merchandise up stairs.
- Prep merchandise such as labeling, folding, and bagging shirts.
- Flatten and recycle cardboard boxes.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Must be able to work at our office in downtown Bremerton WA.
- Must be available on Mondays.
- Must be able to work while standing.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner, upon training.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment, work autonomously, and comfortable with accountability.
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Interest in gaming and anime.
- Interest in working anime/gaming conventions.
We are always looking for new freelance talent from all artistic backgrounds to work with. Graphic Artist, Illustrator, Sculptor, Photographer, Videographer, you name it; if you’re interested in contributing to team Sanshee, send us your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.