ORDERING FROM SANSHEE
How can I order from Sanshee?
- We take orders through our website Sanshee.com!
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Paypal.
- We do not accept mail orders, purchase orders, prepaid/Vanilla credit cards, checks, cash or gift cards.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY STATUS
How do I know if something is available?
- Add to Cart: If you see this button, the item is good to go and available for purchase.
- Sold Out: The item is not currently available. For out of stock items, you can request an email notification be sent to you when the item is back in stock.
- Pre-order: This button allows you to purchase an item that is either not yet released, or a popular item that is getting a big restock. More details on that in the pre-order section below!
EMAIL ME WHEN AVAILABLE
Something I want is out of stock. Can I be notified when it is available?
- We had a system in place to do this for us, but it is currently down. We will hopefully have this feature added again soon. In the meantime, keep an eye out on our social media pages for announcements on big restocks!
- Pre-orders are charged at the time of purchase, not when we ship them out.
- Please be aware of any order quantity limits or other restrictions, which will be noted on the product page.
If you need to cancel or change a pre-order, please send an email to email@example.com (or click on the “Contact Us” button) as soon as possible to ensure your order is updated.
- Pre-orders cancelled after two weeks of being placed may be subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
- Shipping dates for pre-order items may change without notice. We will update the product page with any changes as they happen.
- Photographs of pre-order product pages are production samples. The final product may vary slightly.
What are your accepted payment methods?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing address matches that of your payment method to avoid delays in order processing. We do not accept Bitcoin, Venmo, Android Pay, Square Pay, or Apple Pay. We reserve the right to add or remove methods.
Do you accept currency other than USD?
- All our prices are posted in USD.
- We accept most forms of currency as long as your bank/card company handles automatic currency conversions. Double check that your bank/card holder offers this service to avoid order cancellation. Keep in mind that your bank/card holder may charge a fee for currency conversion.
- If you are using a different currency, please understand that your statement may reflect the charge in whatever currency you’re using, not USD.
I have a coupon code, why doesn’t it work?
The code you have may be expired, or does not apply to our online store. If you think you should be able to use whatever code you may have and can’t, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do discount codes stack?
- You may only use one coupon code per transaction. Coupon codes cannot be used towards the purchase of gift certificates.
- We do not match competitor’s prices.
What is the status of my order?
- Unfulfilled/Confirmed: Your order has been successfully made, and it has been put in the queue for processing.
- Fulfilled: Your order has been processed and a shipping label has been created. Upon getting this status, the package containing your order should ship that same day or the next business day.
- Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled either by request, or one or more issues were encountered during the processing of your order.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Can I make changes to my order?
Yes, if your order has not shipped yet, contact us at email@example.com
- We cannot change billing info or shipping options after an order is completed. The order will need to be cancelled and then you’ll have to place a new order.
- Please keep in mind that our order fulfillment and shipping process is made to get orders out the door quickly and efficiently. Once the order has shipped, there is nothing you nor our staff can do to change it.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
- We take your privacy very seriously. We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties, we only use the information we collect from you to convey your order information.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you’ve got a problem with your order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of receiving your order and we’ll be glad to help however we can.
- If we made a mistake with your order, let us know and we’ll work with you to take care of it as soon as possible.
- If you made a mistake when creating your order, it’s not a big deal, we can still help! If you accidentally ordered the wrong size, put in the wrong address, or even just had a change of heart, contact us and we can help arrange an exchange, refund, or re-ship. Returned items will need to be in the same condition you received them in and you may have to cover the cost of postage to return them to us. Refunds can only include the cost of the item; we cannot refund you for shipping costs or customs fees.
- We do not provide exchanges for orders made outside of the US. Contact us for more info.
Once we’ve responded to your email and verified your return/exchange, please send the item to:
114 Alaskan Way S
Seattle, WA 98104
- In the return package to us, please include a note with the following:
- Order number
- Reason for return/exchange
What you are exchanging for (if applicable)
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- 15% restocking fee may apply to some returns to be determined by Sanshee.
You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise even if you use one of our pre-printed return shipping labels.
- Blind bag/box items, download codes, the Sanshee Mystery Items, promotion/contest prizes, and other items as noted on their product page cannot be returned for refund or store credit.
- Orders ship Monday-Friday.
- Some items may ship separately.
- Some items can't be shipped internationally. See product page for more information.
- Except for pre-order items, we almost always ship merchandise within 5 business days, usually in 3 business days or less if the workload permits.
- We are based out of Seattle, WA in the United States, and we ship through the USPS and UPS for both domestic and international orders. The further you live from Washington, the longer your package may take to arrive.
- If your order comes back 'return to sender', we will either refund the cost of the item minus shipping, or you can pay to have it re-shipped.
We cannot guarantee specific delivery dates, and we do not offer refunds for shipping fees if packages are delivered later than expected.
All of our domestic (US) shipping classes offer tracking, but vary in price/speed:
We ship international orders to almost anywhere in the world! Here's an explanation of our four international shipping classes:
*WARNING: You can save money with USPS First-Class International, but you accept the risk that your package could get lost! This has happened to a small percentage of our international customers. If your package does not have tracking (which happens sometimes) and gets lost in the mail, you have two options: either pay for the cost of reshipping, or get a refund minus the cost of shipping.
Because ordering internationally can be complicated, and may be new for some of you, refunds and resends like this are a one-time deal per customer. If your future orders continue to see similar troubles, we won't be able to continue sending new items or refunding orders. This can be a pain for some of you, and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes, but unfortunately the nature of international shipping and going from one country's postal service to another comes with inherent risks that are entirely out of our control.
Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
These fees are NOT included in your shipping charges.
We will not mark orders as "gifts".
We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
Sanshee has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
- An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped (with most carriers). You can also track your package from your Account page. Tracking is not always available for USPS First-Class International shipments.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
- We do not combine orders at this time. We are looking for a way to implement this into our system, but as of right now, you will need to place a single order that contains all the items you would like delivered together.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
- Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
- Items with shipping restrictions are noted on the product page. All shipping restrictions are for legal reasons, not under our control.