Team Sanshee is made up of some of the most vibrant professional fans in the industry. We pride ourselves on our passion, flexibility, creative thinking and determination to always improve and develop with everything we do.
Sanshee HQ is conveniently located in downtown Bremerton, in the heart of Bremerton's burgeoning "Gamer District". Our office is a fun and creative environment featuring plenty of space for activities.
If you’d be interested in joining the Sanshee team in Bremerton. Send your resume and/or portfolio to Jobs@sanshee.com.
Life at Sanshee
We’re a small team with a lot of heart; while we don’t offer daily catered lunches or a company ball-pit, here are some of the perks of working in our office:
- Full health, dental and vision insurance for full time employees.
- Easy access to an affordable and breathtaking ferry commute that places you directly in the middle of the action of downtown Seattle!
- Our office is nestled in the center of Bremerton’s active gaming/geek/art community, adjacent two gaming bars, an arcade, two theaters, and an excellent hobby shop/game space for all your tabletop gaming needs.
- Dog friendly office. (We currently offer an unlimited petting plan with our resident Pug, Grunt.)
- Work in a relaxed environment and fun atmosphere! Our team is engaged with each-other and other members of the community. Whether it’s a quick Overwatch match between projects or participating in the neighborhood’s Nerd Pub Crawl, we always find ways to make work fun.
Booth Help - PAX East
We’re looking for local temporary help to assist us in setting-up and working the Sanshee Booth at PAX East 2024! In this role you will assist with the process of setting up/breaking down our booth and/or selling during the show. Working a fast-paced, big show, like PAX can be demanding, but there’s no better way to experience a convention than behind a booth.
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
415 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02210
We are primarily looking for people who are able to help 8 hours a day, with both set-up/break-down and working the show itself. Below are the day/date/and shift times we are looking to fill:
Wednesday 3/20 - Load-In/ Set Up 8am-5pm
Thursday 3/21 - Booth Work 9am-6pm
Friday 3/22 - Booth Work 9am-6pm
Saturday 3/23 - Booth Work 9am-6pm
Sunday 3/24 - Break Down/Load-Out 6pm-10pm
* If you are only interested in either setup/breakdown or working during the show, please let us know in your application. However, we will be prioritizing applicants who can do both.
Pay will be $18.50/hr. with breaks. PAX Badge and lunch during the show will also be provided!
Assist with sales via the point of sale system.
Assist with booth load-in, set-up, break-down, and load-out.
Must be 18+ years of age.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
Must be able to get to the convention center.
Must be able to work while standing.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be accessible via mobile phone.
In today’s digital age, selling online has never been easier! And by easier, we mean increasingly complex! With seemingly endless platforms, sales channels, apps, integrations, updates, and features to keep track of, the ecommerce landscape is ever-shifting, so we’re looking for someone to be our dedicated online store specialist to keep track of it all! In this role you’ll be monitoring and maintaining our online sales channels, making sure they’re kept up to date. This requires a great deal of diligence, organization, and an eagerness to learn, adapt, and be fluid as the ecommerce world itself, but is the ideal position for those who enjoy the idea of steadily tinkering to optimizing an online shop and the systems within it.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Research and keep up-to-date on online, shipping and point-of-sale platforms and apps.
- Create and maintain product listings and details on ecommerce platforms and databases.
- Communicate and troubleshoot with platform customer service, web developers, and app developers.
- Coordinate product launches with marketing team.
- Organize and maintain online product collections and catalogs.
- Generate, file, and submit sales reports.
- Document procedures and maintain up-to-date information in team databases.
- Communicate and coordinate with other team members.
- File expense reports and receipts.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
- High organizational skills.
- Must be experienced with spreadsheet programs and formulas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-driven and motivated to seek out and learn new things.
- Must work efficiently and be detail-oriented.
- Moderate to advanced experience with spreadsheets.
- Basic understanding of front-end languages such as HTML and CSS, with a willingness to learn as needed.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within a team environment, and be independent/self-sufficient on solo tasks.
- Strong work ethic - diligence and persistence with assigned tasks.
- Experience with Shopify and Shopify related apps.
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms and integrations (ex. Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience running an online store.
- Graphic or web design experience.
- A passion for the gaming, geek, and pop culture community.
Compensation, Hours and Benefits
- While an experienced candidates and encouraged apply, this job posting is written and compensated around a junior level position who may need to spend significant time learning the platforms in the beginning of the process. These platforms and applications change rapidly enough where strong fundamentals and the ability to learn can make-up for previous experience.
- This position is part-to-full time depending on need and ability, with expected minimum of 20 hours a week to start.
- Starting hourly rate is $20 per hour.
- If the position becomes full-time, benefits include fully covered health, dental, and vision after a two month probationary period along with two weeks vacation time.
- Position can be remote but must be available during Sanshee office hours 9am - 5pm PT.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com with "Ecommerce Specialist” somewhere in the title.
Customer Support Associate
We are looking for an amazing individual with exceptional customer support skills to join Team Sanshee! The ideal team member will be able to provide excellent customer service and resolve issues by offering clear and meaningful solutions, explanations, and options.
This job is a remote position, though applicants will need to be available to work from 10am-2pm PT Monday – Friday.
Part-Time (20 hours per week)
Rate of Pay:
- Provides customers' information about products or services, creates, edits, or cancels orders, cancels accounts, or obtains details of complaints to escalate as necessary.
- Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor. Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers' problems.
- Identifies and prioritizes problems and issues impacting customer support. Maintains close contact with customers to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request.
- Refers unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
High school diploma or equivalent
1-2 years of related experience
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service Oriented
- Active listening
- Able to use customer service ticketing system quickly and efficiently.
- Works well both as a team member and independently.
Note: All applicants must be eligible to work in the US. All applications must include a resume, or their application will not be considered.
We are always looking for new freelance talent from all artistic backgrounds to work with. Graphic Artist, Illustrator, Sculptor, Photographer, Videographer, you name it; if you’re interested in contributing to team Sanshee, send us your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.