Sanshee is looking for a graphic designer to assist in the creation of marketing, packaging and other assets for Sanshee.com. As a merchandiser for games and anime, we are looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about the culture and who will mesh well with our current team.
The position is estimated at 10-20 hours a week on a monthly renewal basis with potential opportunity for increased hours based off performance and available workload.
While the focus of this position is on creating marketing assets for Sanshee (both online and in print) and packaging for various Sanshee products, there are opportunities for expanded responsibilities based on ability in other areas of the company such as product design.
- Work closely with the Sanshee team in creating marketing and product assets.
- Work with supplied assets (photography, artwork and logos from partners, etc.) in making packaging/advertisements.
- Find and procure necessary assets when needed (such as fonts.)
Work with the art team in producing:
- Marketing Artwork (Print and Digital) Examples: Newsletters, pamphlets, print advertisements, images for social media use.
- Creating and editing product images for the online and physical Sanshee store.
- Research materials related to projects such as art styles and media.
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience working with Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience working with fonts and typography.
- Experience working with print media.
- Experience in photo editing and manipulation.
- Experience with applying textures.
- Strong foundational artistic and design skills (perspective, anatomy, balance, color theory etc).
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience.
- Work in the Sanshee office in downtown Seattle. This is not a remote job.
Be very familiar with the culture we work in: You should be very familiar with the culture/industry we work with. This applies mostly to games and a great deal to anime and pop culture.
- Experience with T-shirt or general product design.
- Photography experience.
- Fashion design experience.
- Ability to work with 3D rendering programs.
- Experience with other adobe programs.
- Web design experience.
Qualifying applicants can be subject to an art test. To apply for the position, please send an email including a resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the title “Graphic Designer”
We are always looking for freelancers from a variety of fields, so if you do not think you are capable of fulfilling this role, but would like to do work for Sanshee anyways, you may submit a “Freelancer” application.