Love making fun, creative social media content? Enjoy gaming, anime, and pop-culture trends? If so, Sanshee's Junior Social Media Content Creator position might be right for you!
We're looking to hire a part-time Junior Social Media Content Creator to produce fun and engaging content to spread awareness of Sanshee's awesome products, announce our convention attendances, and keeping our followers updated on important goings on at Sanshee!
This is a junior position, and the role is for 20 hours a week (though this could expand in the future!) and the pay will start at $18-20/hr. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Understand current trends in social media and how to leverage these topics to create stylish, current and engaging content for our social media pages.
- Have a great understanding of post scheduling and ability to create a posting protocol to ensure ongoing and consistent content.
- Intimate knowledge of major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter/X, TikTok, etc.) and how to leverage posts to get more engagement.
- Creative mindset - Able to create and produce exceptionally engaging posts, photographs, memes and videos to share online.
- Passion for gaming and anime; love attending conventions and interacting with the public.
- Enjoys working with a team of diverse and creative individuals who love what they do!
- If you work in-office, must be able to handle working around dogs. We have Grunt, the office pug, who is a fixture! Must be able to handle a delightfully snorty pug!
- 5 examples of content pieces you have created that you feel best represent your style, outlook, and creativity. (This can be links to works you've made rather than attached images!)
- 5 links to social media pages you love and which you think best represent great social media campaigns.
We look forward to hearing from you all, and look forward to finding our next Sanshee teammate!