Hello Again Sanshee Friends and Family! We're looking for a Store Operation Coordinator:
A store has a lot of moving parts, and somebody needs to make sure those parts keep in good working order. It’s vital that our store has accurate information to run smoothly, so this position requires a great deal of data management, as you will be managing things like SKU’s, product listing details, prices, measurements, and much more, so a high level of organization and diligence are required. Even more-vital, a store needs things to sell, so a portion of this position involves ensuring that inventory is properly stocked and arrives when and where it is needed. Lastly, the ecommerce world is constantly shifting and changing, so keeping up to date on the newest apps, integrations, and features is also a key component to this role. This is the ideal position for someone who has an analytical mind and can find nirvana in a perfectly ordered spreadsheet.
- Create and maintain product listings and details on ecommerce platforms and databases.
- Research and keep up-to-date on online, shipping and point-of-sale platforms and apps.
- Communicate and troubleshoot with web and app developers.
- Coordinate product launches with marketing team.
- Maintain product collections on back end.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels.
- Create and file purchase orders.
- Arrange, track, and log inventory orders and shipments.
- Calculate and log inventory cost and quantities.
- Coordinate wholesale orders and shipments.
- File quality control reports.
- Generate, file, and submit sales reports.
- Document procedures.
- Communicate and coordinate with other team members.
- Files expense reports and receipts.
- Assist the logistics team when necessary.
- Travel to work conventions.
- Must be able to work at our office in Bremerton WA.
- Must be experienced with spreadsheet programs and formulas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-driven and motivated to seek out and learn new things.
- Must work efficiently and be detail-oriented.
- Moderate to advanced experience with spreadsheets.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within a team environment, and be independent/self-sufficient on solo tasks.
- Strong work ethic - diligence and persistence with assigned tasks.
- Experience with Shopify and Shopify related apps.
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms (ex. Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- A passion for the gaming, geek, and pop culture community.
- Experience with conventions.
This is an entry level position, however experienced applicants are also encouraged to apply.
This position is full time with a starting hourly rate of $17.00 - $20.00 hourly depending on level of experience and includes fully covered health insurance after a 2 month probationary period.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Store Operations Coordinator" somewhere in the title.