The art team at Sanshee is seeking a freelance artist to help design/create awesome licensed products for titles like Mass Effect, Persona 4, and Stardew Valley. If you love making cool merch and have rockin' Adobe Photoshop/illustrator skills, we'd love for you to apply!
• This is a remote position - you can work from anywhere in the world! All we ask is that you are easy to contact and work consistent hours (and of course, turn your work in on time.) You can expect about 20-40 hours/week.
• You will need to have a suitable/efficient workstation, and a licensed copy of Adobe Creative Suite or an active Adobe Creative Cloud membership.
• You will be expected to be moderately proficient with both Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, but most of the work you'll be doing will be with Adobe Illustrator (vector art.) Additional training will be provided as needed, so junior-level artists are welcome. Actual product design is not a requirement - we love finding artists with potential!
• We are looking for artists who can execute a variety of styles and match the aesthetics of our various licensed partners. Applicants should be able to comfortably switch between styles and confidently work on any project assigned to them. We encourage you to take a look at our current licenses at https://sanshee.com/collections to get an idea of what you might be working on.
• As well as working on merch, you'll also often assist with packaging and other miscellaneous tasks as they arise. This is a great opportunity for you to learn about the inner workings of product design and production, so we would love to find an artist who is eager to learn and excited to work with us.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any additional questions can also be sent to the same email address and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.